Meet Jadah Sellner, co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies, a truly exciting online business that’s transforming the health of its community.
In 2008, Jadah and her future business partner Jen were both stay-at-home moms with a dream of going into business together. After discovering the awesome power of green smoothies to transform personal health, Jadah and Jen decided to share their knowledge via an ebook, and Simple Green Smoothies was born.
400,000 Instagram followers and one published book later, Simple Green Smoothies engages a massive community of passionate fans with 30-day challenges and real-time motivation, all while remaining a passive income business.
Today, Jadah shares how she manages their community, the strategies they used to grow, and how her business continues to change lives. Her advice is as actionable as it is inspiring, and I can’t wait for you to hear it. Enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How an e-book kickstarted Jadah and Jen’s business.
- What Jadah and Jen made their first week in business.
- The importance of pivoting and staying flexible.
- How to nurture a great relationship with your business partner.
- Strategies for managing your community.
- The surprising ways listening to your audience can change your business.
- Tips for staying connected, personal, and authentic within a passive income model.
- Instagram strategies and tools for attracting new customers.
- Why Jadah loves being in the “business of transformation,” and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Simple Green Smoothies book
- Pretty Link
- WillItFlyBook.com – Pat’s new book
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
Special thanks to Jadah for joining me this week. Until next time!