It’s the Final Countdown! Just two weeks from today, on February 1st, Will It Fly? will officially launch. After months of hard work and anticipation, I am so proud to finally share this book with you.
But you won’t have to wait until February 1st to order your very own copy. Will It Fly? is now available for pre-order—with some very special bonuses for folks who order a copy (or three, or ten, or more!) in advance.
Why I Had to Write Will It Fly?
The idea of this book wouldn’t leave my mind. I kept thinking about people wasting so much time, energy, and money trying things that would never succeed—waste that could have been prevented had these business owners taken the time to validate their business idea at the beginning.
In fact, the #1 question I’ve received, both via email and in voicemails for AskPat is:
How do I know if what I’m working on will pay off?
After eight years of helping entrepreneurs start and improve their businesses, I have literally worked with entrepreneurs on thousands of ideas. I can say with confidence that this is the book new entrepreneurs need most.
Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money will teach you how to validate your ideas. In other words, this book is designed to help you determine if your idea for your business will succeed, or if it will struggle and ultimately fail.
Will It Fly? takes you and your ideas through extensive exercises to determine:
- Does your business idea have merit?
- Will it succeed in the market you’re trying to serve, or
- Will it just be a waste of time and resources? and
- Is it a good idea for you?
In other words, will it fly?
Pre-Order for Exclusive Bonuses
To thank you for your early support of the book, I’ve put together some pre-order book bundles that I think you’ll love. Due to fulfillment options, these bundle bonuses are available only for physical copies of the book shipped to the U.S.
A kindle version of the book is not available for pre-sale but will be available on launch day, February 1st.
Also, a lot of you have been asking about the audio version of the book. That is definitely in the pipeline and will be available later the launch date on February 1st. I have no specific launch date yet however of the audio book, but will keep you posted once I’m sure.
To redeem your bonuses, click on the “redeem bonuses” button below, fill out your information and attach your receipt, and we’ll get you taken care of!
Buy 1 Copy: I Appreciate You! ($15 worth of bonuses)
- Ready to jump in and get started!
- Amazing, clever, and (I daresay) quite good-looking.
- So grateful for your support!
- Excited to see what you build!
Pre-order the book and get the following bonuses:
- Epub digital copy of the book (for non-Kindle e-readers)
- Epub digital copy of my first book, Let Go
- One 60-minute exclusive webinar “Ask Pat” Q&A session with Pat (priceless)
- Thank you card from Pat, limited to first 2,000 submissions (priceless)
Buy 3 Copies: Pay It Forward ($242 worth of bonuses)
- Generous, with two friends who are lucky to know you and have your support.
- Eager to share your excitement with friends, family, or potential business partners.
- Ready to start building your business.
- Eager to help you and your friends!
Pre-order three copies of the book and get the following bonuses:
- Everything from the I Appreciate You! bundle
- Special edition Will It Fly? t-shirt, limited to first 500 submissions
- One 90-minute exclusive webinar master class about building an online business
- Thank you mention on the Smart Passive Income blog with a link back to your website or blog (if applicable) (priceless)
Buy 5 Copies: Pay It Forward (A Little More) ($282 worth of bonuses)
- Part of a mastermind group or book club.
- Planning to read the book with a group.
- Excited to reward you for organizing the reading group!
Pre-order five copies of the book and get the following bonuses:
- Everything from the Pay It Forward bundle
- One physical copy of The Five Minute Journal (limited to first 200 submissions)
- One Epub digital copy of The One Thing (limited to first 200 submissions) – my favorite and top recommended book
Buy 10 Copies: Let’s Make A Dent In The Universe ($302 worth of bonuses)
- Incredibly generous, whether it’s with your friends, family, or your coaching community.
- Ready to make a very special impact in the lives of entrepreneurs in a developing nation.
- Committed to making a donation in your name—read on below.
Let’s do something special together that will help the next generation of entrepreneurs in a developing nation. For every dollar spent at this book tier, I will match it and donate it—dollar for dollar (up to $15,000 total)—to my new Pencils of Promise campaign to build a new school in a developing country to help thousands of children without an opportunity receive formal education.
The SPI community has already built two schools in Ghana through Pencils of Promise—let’s build more!
Pre-order ten copies of the book and get the following bonuses:
- Everything from the Pay It Forward (A Little More) bundle
- Your name listed as a special co-donor to my Pencils of Promise campaign, which I will fund dollar for dollar (up to $15,000 total) based on purchases made at this book tier
- Thank you mention (name and website, if applicable) on a special Thank You episode of the SPI Podcast (priceless)
Buy 100 Copies or More: Make Me An Offer! (bonus value is up to you!)
- A conference, event, or retreat organizer.
- Looking to have me give a keynote or run a retreat for your team.
- Committed to making your event valuable, with customized content for your audience.
Let me customize a package for you! Whether you’re a conference organizer looking for your next speaker or you’re a business owner in need of an employee retreat, if you know that 100 copies of Will It Fly? will make an impact on your audience, let’s build your bonus together! Pitch your idea for the bonus you’d like to receive for pre-ordering 100 copies. Proposals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
What I’m looking for:
- Submit a Will It Fly? inspired proposal
- Include how many books you’re willing to purchase
- Pitch me on what value exchange you desire
- Include why this deal matters? For example, is there a philanthropic connection?
- I will review each offer personally and reply to you directly
- Perfect for conference organizers, business owners with teams, media professionals, etc.
Rules of Engagement
- Book bonuses are available now until 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- The book bonuses that are available now are it; there will not be anything better on launch day.
- Bonus packages apply only to purchases of hard copies of Will It Fly? shipped to US addresses.
- Book bonuses apply only to pre-orders of Will It Fly?, which must be placed before 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- Bonus packages are available on a first-come-first served basis, where quantities are limited.
- Buyers are responsible for following the directions, filling out the form, and submitting their receipt. If a form entry and receipt are not received, I cannot guarantee delivery of the bonus package items.
- Offers are good while supplies last.
- Copies of Will It Fly? will ship on Monday, February 1, 2016.
- Digital bonuses will be delivered on or before Friday, February 12, 2016
- All physical bonuses will ship on or before Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
- Online webinars with Pat will be scheduled by Friday, February 5, 2016, to occur sometime after Friday, February 12, 2016.
What You’ll Find Inside Will It Fly?
In five parts, Will It Fly? will guide you through the validation of your next business idea:
- Part one, Mission Design, helps you make sure your target idea aligns with and supports your goals.
- Part two, Development Lab, walks you through uncovering important details about your idea that you haven’t even thought about.
- Part three, Flight Planning, is all about assessing current market conditions.
- Part four, Flight Simulator, focuses on the actual validating and testing of an idea with a small segment of a target market.
- Part five, All Systems Go, is for final analysis to help you make sure your idea is one you are ready to move forward with.
Try a Chapter
What Others Are Saying
“Pat has done the perfect job of inspiring, teaching, motivating and guiding new entrepreneurs through the most important part of the business building process… the fundamentals. However, he goes further, taking us on a journey of discovery, confidence building and support—all with a healthy slice of reality! If you want to get started in online business the smart way, you need to read this book.”
— Chris Ducker, Bestselling Author of Virtual Freedom
“People love to dream, imagine and hope. But even great ideas without action and execution never get off the ground—they don’t change the world or your bank account. This book will help identify your ONE sentence, your ‘unfair advantage,’ and a plan of action to make your idea fly. Spectator or pilot—you get to choose.”
— Dan Miller, New York Times bestselling author, 48 Days to the Work You Love
“Pat is one of my most trusted resources for internet business education. Everything he teaches is tested and proven. Will It Fly? is no exception. If you want to start an online business then look no further. This book will take you step-by-step through the vetting process so that you can put the odds of success on your side. No smart entrepreneur should consider starting an online business without first running it through Will It Fly?.
— Todd Tresidder, Founder & Money Coach at FinancialMentor.Com
“It’s tempting to create random products and services then HOPE your customers will buy it. However, Hope is NOT a Strategy. In Will It Fly?, Governor Pat Flynn gives you a process to run your ideas through to gain the proof you need to confidently take your idea to market or shelf it before it costs you years, tears, and dollar bills. This is Paperback Business School.”
— Josh Shipp, Inc. Magazine 30 under 30 Entrepreneur
“I don’t know if Will It Fly? is the only book of its kind, but I know that I’ve never read a book like it. Whether you are an entrepreneur who wants to ensure that your next launch is the most successful of your career, or you’re a wantrepreneur with an idea that you want to turn into a highly profitable business, this book will give you exactly what you’re after.”
— Hal Elrod, #1 bestselling author of The Miracle Morning
“Will It Fly? eliminates the number one fear of every new entrepreneur: will my business idea work? Now you have Pat Flynn acting as your trusted, experienced copilot, to help you answer that question. Will It Fly? is authentic, as real as it gets, fun to read, and should be required reading for all budding entrepreneurs. Possibly the most important book in your business library.”
— Ray Edwards, Founder & CEO, Ray Edwards International, Inc.
“Our time is the most important resource we have. Will It Fly? will help you to turn years of trial and error into mere days by helping you zero in on the business and life decisions that will create the life you want faster. You can bump your head again and again to figure it out, or you can take this incredible guidance from Pat Flynn and start creating the life you desire right now. It really is that powerful.”
— Shawn Stevenson, best-selling author and host of The Model Health Show, iTunes’ #1 Fitness & Nutrition Podcast
“Being an entrepreneur is scary. Especially in the beginning when you feel lonely, lost, and wondering: What if my idea fails? In Will it Fly?, Pat Flynn shows you step-by-step how to figure out if your new idea will be successful before you go all in. This book is an absolute must-read for any entrepreneur looking to start a new business, enter a new market, or launch a new product. I 100% recommend reading, and re-reading this book.”
— Ryan Levesque, #1 National Bestselling Author, Ask
“I wish I would have read this before launching my writing business. It would have saved me from so many mistakes. If you have an idea you want to share with the world, this book is required reading. Don’t miss it.”
— Jeff Goins, bestselling author of The Art of Work
“As entrepreneurs, all we have is TIME. Spending our limited bandwidth on a project with its only validation in our own head is a recipe for disaster. In Will it Fly?, Pat shares the recipe for SUCCESS. Grow your audience the RIGHT way, by asking for their struggles, constructing the solution in the form of a product/service/community, and create ONLY when they’ve voted for with their wallet. Pat gives you the ingredients; it’s time to take ACTION!”
— John Lee Dumas, founder and host of EOFire.com.
I Appreciate You!
The most important part of this whole journey is you, the Smart Passive Income community. You have been my loyal readers, podcast listeners, and SPI TV viewers, supporting me through eight years of launching new businesses and running tests on my niche sites. You inspire me every day—to work harder and be better. Thanks for allowing me to be your crash test dummy of online business.