Today I’m doing something I’ve never done before.
You might remember Episode 155, where my mastermind group hopped on a call with a guest trying to grow his business. This week, I’m taking a similar call from a listener who reached out to me for help.
Robert Kibbe runs TheMuscleCarPlace.com. He ran into some problems when trying to launch his latest product, an online course for automotive professionals. He had a solid following and held a successful pre-launch webinar, but after his launch, he saw only two or three sales.
Robert came to me with questions—questions you may have asked yourself. Is my product viable? Have I misrepresented it to my audience somehow? Should I scrap the whole thing and move on?
I’m going to cover all that and a lot more. Together, Robert and I walk through his launch process and review what he did right, where he went wrong, and how he can revitalize his strategy for a future launch. Robert also reveals some of the tricky, real world roadblocks that don’t get covered in a lot of launch strategy discussions. It’s an awesome conversation, and I can’t wait for you guys to hear it. Enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Strategies for troubleshooting your launch problems.
- The three-phase process I develop with Robert to build his audience and drive sales.
- How to build validation for a new product.
- Key signs your product is viable and worth launching.
- Strategies for encouraging your audience to pre-order.
- How to leverage a failed launch to grow your business further.
- Robert’s pro tips on finding the Delorean of my dreams, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Webinar on Fire
- Platform University
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
- AthleticGreens.com – 50% off the superfood supplement I use every morning!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Did you like the format of this episode? Got a business you’d like me to take under the microscope here on the show? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
Thanks for listening in this week! Until next time!