This week the amazing Lewis Howes of LewisHowes.com is back for a third time to bring you the scoop on affiliate marketing. I’ve talked a lot about affiliate marketing on the show before, but Lewis is doing something a little different today. He’s covering affiliate programs from the product owner’s perspective.
If you’re gearing up for a major product launch, you might be asking, “Why would I want to hand over a chunk of my profits to an affiliate?” Lewis is here to answer questions like this one, and so much more. He’s a seasoned pro at crafting product launches that provide huge value to himself, his customers, and his affiliates.
Whether your next product launch is a few months or a few years away, Lewis has some top-notch advice for you. He’ll share his favorite strategies and tools for launching an affiliate program that will do incredible things for you and your product. He’ll also give a sneak peek at his latest book, The School of Greatness, which is something you’ll definitely want to check out. Let’s get to it!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of partnering with an affiliate to promote your product.
- How product owners can best serve their affiliates.
- Strategies for incentivizing involvement from your affiliate partners.
- Tools for launching and maintaining your affiliate program.
- When to start reaching out to affiliates.
- How to fire up your affiliates in the days leading up to a product launch.
- The biggest mistakes Lewis sees product owners make.
- How to find and work with an affiliate manager.
- More advice from Lewis on creating the best launch ever, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy
- The School of Greatness Podcast
- Smart Passive Income Episode 29: How to Conduct (and Master) a Webinar with Lewis Howes
- Smart Passive Income Episode 56: LinkedIn, Likability and Leveraging your Affiliates with Lewis Howes
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
Special thanks to Lewis for joining me again this week. Until next time!