I’m so excited to introduce you to the master of copywriting, Ray Edwards. He’s here to bring you an episode I know will be an all-time hit.
I’ve gotten to know Ray over the past few years while working together in one of my mastermind groups. This guy is a genius at using words to inspire people to take action. From sales copy and calls-to-action to emails and blog posts, Ray has an incredible arsenal of strategies that will help you improve your copywriting across every channel of your business.
If you’re like me, successful copywriting doesn’t come easy. Crafting the right words to drive conversions—without sounding sleazy—is no simple task. Ray demystifies the process of writing great copy with memorable acronyms and actionable tips.
Whether you’re just starting out as a copywriter or you feel you’ve got it down, Ray has some advice you simply have to hear!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A toolbox of strategies to help you write successful copy.
- Why weird copy is such a turn-off, and how to avoid it.
- Why you should care about writing top-notch copy.
- The crucial difference between persuasion and manipulation.
- The key ingredients of a successful sales page.
- Strategies for unlocking empathy for your audience.
- An exclusive link to a gift from Ray, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Ray’s Free Email and Headline Templates
- Ray Edwards on Twitter and Facebook
- Reality in Advertising
- Breakthrough Advertising
- My Favorite Social Media Tool – Edgar – 1 Month Free Trial!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
Thanks again to Ray for such a great episode. Until next time!