Get a pen ready. Today’s guest is about to hit you with a wave of strategies you’re going to want to remember.
My guest today is none other than Tim Paige, an email list-building expert and host of the awesome podcast, ConversionCast. I’ve gotten to know Tim from our work together with LeadPages, where his amazing work has created huge growth in their audience engagement.
There’s a lot of information out there about how to grow your audience of email subscribers. With so many tools and technologies available, how do you choose the best strategy for you? Tim’s here to answer those questions. You’ll hear a ton of actionable tips you can apply to any channel of your business, from your blog to your podcast, as well as a few list-building success stories to get you inspired.
Ready? Let’s dive in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Proven strategies to accelerate your email list-building.
- How the right lead magnet can mean huge growth for your email list.
- Lead magnet ideas to adapt for your business.
- When and how to ask your audience to opt in.
- The importance of mobile to your list-building strategy.
- How to use mobile text messages as an opt-in tool.
- Tim’s personal assignment for you to try today, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Converted 2015
- Podcast Movement
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 78: Rapid Audience Building for Accelerated Hypergrowth (with Clay Collins)
- Athletic Greens – 50% off the superfood supplement I use every morning!
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
A huge thank-you to Tim for joining me this week. Until next time!