Today’s guest is back by popular demand, and third time’s the charm. Ramit Sethi is here again, and this time, he’s offering up everything you need to know to launch an online product.
You might remember Ramit from Episode 120, where he walked us through creating your first product, and Episode 92, where he dug into pricing and psychology of selling. Ramit always brings with him amazing, specific insights and heavy-hitting strategy, and this episode is no exception.
Today, you’ll get all the do’s and don’t’s of preparing for a successful launch, as well as expert advice on how to generate both maximum profit and maximum impact in those crucial first days.
Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Strategies for getting potential customers to act immediately.
- The smart way to calculate your projected profits.
- The top reasons why potential customers don’t buy.
- How to micro-test your products and ideas before launch time.
- The importance of “Hard Yes” customers, and where to find them.
- How to choose the right price point for your product.
- Strategies for offering payment plans to your customers.
- The secret to using scarcity successfully.
- A free, resource-packed video from Ramit, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Zero to Launch
- Selena Soo interview
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 92: The Psychology of Selling and How to Price Your Products with Ramit Sethi
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 120: How to Create the Ultimate Flagship Product – From Research to Launch and Beyond with Ramit Sethi
- Free Video from Ramit on launching a successful online business
- 99designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
- I want to hear from you! Please take just a few moments to fill out the SPI survey. It will help me serve you better.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
A very special thank-you to Ramit for joining me again this week. Until next time!