Are you struggling to figure out how to incorporate a course into your digital business model?
Maybe you’re being too rigid when thinking about online courses.
After a quick refresher about how online courses can accelerate your digital business model, Jerod Morris and Demian Farnworth discuss the following:
- The power of taking an outside-the-box view of online courses
- How an online course framework can work for entertainment as well as education
- Various ways Jerod and Demian could incorporate courses into their side projects (which you’re welcome to steal for your own projects)
- How to use free and paid courses together
- What Jerod learned when creating The Showrunner Podcasting Course (and what Demian learned by participating in it)
- Why The Showrunner Podcasting Course is a living, breathing example of how a course can indirectly make a podcast profitable
- Demian’s thoughts on the challenges of developing a responsive podcast audience
- How courses can help you leverage old content that new audience members haven’t seen or heard
The post Why You Should Think Outside the Box About Online Courses appeared first on Copyblogger.