It’s always been part of the web — but we’re seeing more of it than ever.
What does it mean to live in this environment of constant social inflammation, and how does it affect what we bring to our web content?
This session offers more questions than answers, but Sonia Simone talks about some of the approaches and practices that she uses to manage the balance between self-censorship and respect for others.
In this 19-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- Why we all seem to be getting on each other’s nerves lately
- The way in which words don’t always mean what we want them to mean
- How to handle individual sensitivities as we grow a larger audience
- How to handle that “hot button” feeling — in yourself and others
- A question to consider if you find yourself triggering a lot of sensitivity in others