Years ago, Courtney Carver was working a day job where she felt unsatisfied and was putting in too many hours.
It was affecting her life at home, as well as her health.
She decided to make some intentional decisions with her life — she turned to the fundamentals of minimalism, removed the unnecessary, and got down to business.
In this 21-minute episode of No Sidebar, host Brian Gardner and Courtney Carver discuss:
- The story behind Courtney’s popular website Be More With Less
- How authenticity in business helps you connect quickly to the right people
- The evolution of the Project 333 movement
- How Courtney built a business around a passion play
- Minimalism and how it’s really just a personal mindset
The post The Intersection of Minimalism and Running a Successful Online Business appeared first on Copyblogger.