Content syndication is kind of like guest posting on steroids. You get all the benefits of guest posting without the work.
However, what’s interesting is that a good content syndication strategy begins with guest posting, which builds your visibility.
And once your visibility grows, and you have a few super popular articles on your site, then you can start chasing down your syndication opportunities.
This episode of The Lede will teach you how to do just that.
In this 26-minute episode, you’ll discover:
- Whether you can skip the guest posting part if you already have a big audience
- What big sites think about those really popular articles on your site
- What you need to do so Google won’t punish you if you republish articles
- Whether or not content syndication traffic is any good
- How to develop a republishing relationship with a big site
- How to write a compelling email to pitch republishing an article
The post The Proper (and Safe) Way to Republish Old Articles appeared first on Copyblogger.