In this episode of Search & Deploy, host Loren Baker talks with special guest John Rampton about the art of the PR pitch and building relationships with influential bloggers.
John writes for Inc., Forbes, and TechCrunch (among other sites) and took the time to discuss the pitches he gets — which ones work and which don’t.
Loren and Jon also talk a bit about entrepreneurship — John just launched Due.com.
Listen in to hear about:
- Stalking bloggers and journalists on social media
- Building relationships and getting to know influencers
- How to offer value, not just ask for favors
- The perfect email pitch
- How to cut through the noise
- Not letting SEO goals get in the way of great coverage
The post How to Make Friends With Bloggers and Journalists to Gain Influence appeared first on Copyblogger.