Editing is evaluating choices you’ve already made to move forward intentionally.
If Person A and Person B both work with equal passion and effort to move their businesses forward, but Person A has gained financial stability from a self-directed, creative career and Person B has not, what does Person B lack?
In this 28-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- What the “art of writing” means
- Why there is no definitive list post that will help you become a stronger writer
- How to remember the difference between “complement” and “compliment”
- Why knowing the difference between “complement” and “compliment” doesn’t make you an interesting writer or successful content marketer
- The first time Stefanie wrote the title of today’s episode: Don’t Quit Your Night Job
- The “What is good? What is bad?” methodology for conquering a business problem
- A specific example of the “What is good? What is bad?” methodology in practice
- How you can also apply the “What is good? What is bad?” methodology to your writing
- The one time Stefanie received a compliment