Writing can be a lonely sport, whether you’re running a digital agency or slaving away on the next great novel. In this week’s episode of The Writer Files, we’ll examine the writing process of James Chartrand, a prolific online publisher, copywriter, and digital entrepreneur.
It’s hard to settle on a specific title for today’s guest because James wears so many different hats — founder of the popular blog, web design, and copywriting agency Men with Pens — as well as an author, educator, and writing coach.
James’s many accomplishments have been chronicled in such high profile publications as Forbes, Newsweek, and the New York Times, and we got the chance to sit down and talk shop.
In this 26-minute file, host Kelton Reid and James Chartrand discuss:
- How wearing many hats can boost your productivity
- Why simplicity helps you stay focused
- The cathartic feeling of crumpling up Post-it notes
- The hardest question in the world
- Why good ideas are like fishing
- The difference between making friends and making money
- Why every writer should have a therapist
The post How Copywriter and Entrepreneur James Chartrand (of Men with Pens) Writes appeared first on Copyblogger.